The Dermatology Department offers consultations for the diagnosis and management of a wide range of skin-related problems for children and adults, including inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases, infections, pigmentation and melasma, autoimmune diseases, and sexually transmitted diseases. We also provide screening and management for skin cancer.
Services offered in the Dermatology Department include:
- Management of all skin, hair, and nail diseases (pediatric and adult).
- Diagnosis and treatment of genital skin diseases and all sexually transmitted diseases (human papillomavirus, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.).
- Management of vitiligo.
- Skin cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Surgical removal of benign lesions (cysts, lipomas, etc.) and skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and malignant melanoma).
- Aesthetic and cosmetic procedures for both women and men.
- Botox for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Biological therapy for the treatment of severe cases of atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, and chronic idiopathic urticaria.